APSi is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the business or project leadership acumen and the passion to work with some of the best consultants in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and project management/process creation, and
- Working closely with client PM teams;
- Providing Agile, Lean or Six Sigma Solutions;
- Creating reports & communicating data;
- Managing tech and non-technical project solutions
- Coordinating daily crew/resource activity
- Experience working at consultancy preferred;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for conflict management/resolution;
- Great analytical skills;
- A solid grasp of information technology, wireless projects;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients and crews;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.