APSi is always looking for talented people to become its team members. We realize that productive people are always a good addition to our organization. So if you have the business recruiting acumen and the passion to work with some of the biggest companies in the world, join in!
Candidates can look forward to regular client and resource contact, a role in resource development and recruiting database creation, and
- Working closely with clients and PM staff;
- Identify and obtain skills for projects around the U.S.;
- Creating reports & crew/resource progress;
- Qualifying crews/companies to meet the client needs;
- Arranging client coordination and contractor interviews
- Experience within staffing/consulting or PM agency;
- Great interpersonal communication skills;
- Keen eye for spotting qualified skills;
- Experience identifying hard to fill skill sets;
- Work well with PM’s and client stakeholders;
- Professional demeanor;
- Personal accountability and strong work ethic;
- Professional, able to interact with vendors/clients;
- Positive, “can do” attitude.